Terms & Conditions
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Free delivery applies to mainland UK only.
- We use our own home delivery network and all delivery teams are 2 person.
- On receipt of order (working hours Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays) you will be contacted within 48 hours to arrange your home delivery date.
- The day before the arranged delivery date you will be contacted by the driver. The driver will arrange a 4 hour delivery slot. Eg 6-10, 8-2, etc
- On delivery the driver will inspect your goods with you and place to a room of your choice.
- 5 Day Delivery is 5 working days and is available in the area postcodes specified below.
- Composite doors are made to measure therefore are on a 21 day lead time.
- Outside of the 5 Day postcode areas delivery is within 10 working days.
- On all deliveries you will be required to sign a customer questionnaire regarding your delivery experience to accompany the signed proof of delivery.
- Our delivery times are Monday – Friday and between the hours of 6am to 5pm.
- For a 5 Day delivery the order must be placed before 10am (Monday to Friday Excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders placed on a Saturday and Sunday will be categorised in delivery terms as pre 10am Monday orders.
- DoorshopUK cannot be held responsible for any cost that may be incurred due to a delivery that is delayed beyond our control.
- No delivery will be left without a signature from the customer.
- All orders will only be delivered to the address stated at the time of the order.
- DoorshopUK reserve the right to change the content of any part of this website at any time without prior notice.
5 Working Day Delivery Postcodes areas are as follows;
Any damages or shortages must be reported at the time of delivery or claims will be rendered invalid.
Please do not commence or arrange any work to be carried out until you have received and checked your product fully.
Failure to accept pre-arranged deliveries which are then cancelled by you or have to be re-scheduled due to YOUR circumstances changing with regard to delivery will incur a transport charge of £25.00 + VAT.
Free delivery applies to UK mainland only.
General Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for use of the doorshopuk.co.uk website.
In these Terms and Conditions we, our, or us refers to Doorshop
Acceptance of Terms
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Doorshop
All intellectual property of Doorshop
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Doorshop
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an as is basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.doorshopuk.co.uk Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website is controlled and operated by Doorshop
If the goods have not been dispatched we can cancel and issue a full refund straight away. If the goods have been dispatched we will refund less the cost of restocking and transporting of the goods back to us in their original state, the cost of this is £80.
We recommend you send any products back to us securely packaged using a cerfified delivery service, enclosing a copy of the original invoice. If there is no fault with the product we do not refund delivery charges. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Payment must be received either via online transaction (SagePay) or by Cheque or Postal Order to our address. Goods are only dispatched after payment has cleared.
We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with manufacturers before ordering. Goods are NOT sold on a trial basis. Prices and manufacturers specifications are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, howsoever caused, including incidental returns costs. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Manuafacturers guarantees vary in length depending on the product. If you are unsure please contact us using the contact us section of this site.
This store is operated by ATT Fabrications Ltd , Unit 7, Greenhills Business Park, Green Lane, Spennymoor, Co. Durham, DL16 6JB.
Company Registration Number 6772266, VAT Registration Number 945298091.